The Commercial Division of WinnipegREALTORS® will be celebrating its 50th Anniversary at the Manitoba Club on April 24th from 4 - 6 p.m.
The Forum will feature 60 well-known experts and senior real estate executives in 15 sessions addressing major trends and opportunities in the Winnipeg office, industrial, retail and multi-unit residential markets. Topics examined will include:
• The Economic Outlook for Growth in Canada and Winnipeg for 2018 and
• How are Winnipeg Leasing & Investment Markets Performing?
• Understanding Winnipeg’s Competitive Edge and Sustainable Growth
• Insights into the Growth of Rural Municipalities Encircling Winnipeg
• The Office Market: Is There Too Much Supply? What’s the Future for Aging
• Is the Industrial Real Estate Market Volatile or Stable?
• Case Studies of Construction, Development & Infrastructure Activity
• The Retail Market in Winnipeg: On Fire or a Slow Burn?
• What are Entrepreneurs Doing in Today’s Market to Succeed?
• Transformation of the Downtown Core, Exchange District and Nearby Areas
• Is the Stable Apartment Market Experiencing Any Challenges?
• Investor Interest: How Much Migratory Capital is Winnipeg Attracting?
• Credit and Debt Markets: What are Major Sources? Where are Spreads
• How do Investors Assess the Risks and Opportunities for 2018 and Beyond?
Winnipeg Convention Centre
RBC Convention Centre