Catylist ID: #30820037
Building & Land - Priced to Sell!
Retail-Commercial for SaleAlso listed as Vacant Land, Office
|Catylist Listing ID:||30820037|
|Property Subtypes:||Convenience Store, Day Care Facility, Free-Standing Building, Garden Center, Post Office, Restaurant, Street Retail, Tavern/Bar/Nightclub, Vehicle Related, Other|
|Building Size (RSF):||14,000 SF|
|Gross Land Area:||53,000 SF|
|Unit Price:||$67.86 PSF|
|Property Use Type:||Investment, Vacant/Owner-User|
Overview / Comments
1941 Saskatchewan Avenue West in Portage La Prairie, MB is prominently located on the region’s dominant commercial corridor, at the doorstep of the community's preferred retail node. This offering consists of 2 parcels for sale including:
- A +/- 14,000 square foot commercial building with excellent parking and retail exposure (Sits on a +/- 33,000 square foot parcel plus additional street parking)
- A separate graveled +/- 20,000 square foot parcel
The building offers:
- A fully built +/- 8,900 SF restaurant, fixtured in 2015, including a large-scale commercial kitchen perfect for catering, food production or ghost kitchen facilities
- A +/- 3,000 square foot vacant retail or office space
- A +/- 2,100 square foot income producing leased office space
These assets represent an excellent opportunity for owner-occupiers and investors alike seeking property with exposure, in-place income, income growth potential and further value-add opportunity.
Attachments & Media
|Nearest MSA:||Portage la Prairie|
|Zoning:||C3 - AVENUE COMMERCIAL|
|Retail Clientele:||General, Family, Business, Traveler|
|Highway Access:||Located 4 minutes from the Trans-Canada Highway.|
Driving Directions / Aerial Imagery:
Bird's Eye View | Google Maps | Google Street View
Jonah LevineNorth Atlas Commercial Real Estate Inc.
Khush GrewalNorth Atlas Commercial Real Estate Inc.
|© Copyright 2001-2023 Moody's. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Winnipeg Regional Real Estate Board nor Moody's assume any liability for errors or omissions.|