Catylist ID: #30645386
Signature Broadway Corridor User Opportunity
Office for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||30645386|
|Property Subtypes:||Governmental, Institutional, Mixed Use, Office Building, Other|
|Building Size (RSF):||53,673 SF|
|Gross Building Area:||See Agent|
|Gross Land Area:||8,523 SF|
|Unit Price:||$102.47 PSF|
|Property Use Type:||Investment, Vacant/Owner-User|
|Building Name:||Centennial House|
Overview / Comments
Colliers National Investment Services has been retained to act as the exclusive agent in the sale of 310 Broadway in downtown Winnipeg. 310 Broadway is an 8-storey, 53,673 square foot office building conveniently situated at the prominent corner of Broadway and Donald Street. With a traffic count of over 40,000 vehicles passing the building at this prestigious corner location daily, prospective users and investors are presented with a highly visible branding opportunity along with 48,200 square feet of well-fitted available office space. While office likely remains the highest and best use for the property, the floor plate also appears well suited for conversion to multi-family use, either completely or as a part of a mixed-use redevelopment.
1. High profile and professional Broadway office corridor location ideal for diverse private and public sector business uses.
2. Within walking distance to a number of desirable downtown amenities including BellMTS Place, The Forks, RBC Convention Centre, and True North Square.
3. Institutional quality asset with mostly contiguous and highly improved office space available in 2020.
4. Meaningful capital reinvestment since 2014 and features an efficient and functional ~7,280 SF floor plate.
5. Strategic investment, user, or conversion opportunity featuring branding and building naming potential, interim holding period income, and a 17-stall surface parking lot with additional leased parking available nearby.
6. Available at a significant discount to new construction making the building an affordable CBD solution for your next office move.
Offered for sale at $5,500,000 with all offers and expressions of interest to be submitted to Colliers on behalf of the Vendor and will be reviewed and considered as received. Please contact Colliers at 204-943-1600 for more information or download the property flyer.
Attachments & Media
Brian TaillieuColliers International - Brian Tailleu
Sean KliewerColliers International
|© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither WinnipegREALTORS® nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|