Catylist ID: #30662056
Premium Urban Infill Redevelopment/ User Opportunity
Multi-Family for Sale
Sale Pending/ContingentAlso listed as Industrial
|Catylist Listing ID:||30662056|
|Property Subtypes:||Mid-Rise, Other|
|Number of Units:||19 Units|
|Building Size (RSF):||40,410 SF|
|Gross Land Area:||23,269 SF|
|Unit Price:||$78,684.21 Per Unit|
|Property Use Type:||Vacant/Owner-User|
Overview / Comments
CONDITIONALLY SOLD. Colliers’ National Investment Services in Winnipeg is pleased to announce that it has been retained to act as the exclusive agent in the sale of 83 Kate Street in Winnipeg, Manitoba on behalf of the registered owner. Ideally located in close proximity to Health Sciences Centre, 83 Kate Street offers an excellent opportunity for a warehouse user with ancillary office needs or a capable rehabilitator or builder of multi-family apartments. With significant urban infill potential as evidenced by the recent improvements invested at 576 McDermot Avenue by the Winnipeg Housing Rehabilitation Corporation (WHRC), this asset is well positioned to capitalize on the trade area rejuvenation in West Alexander.
- A rare and truly unique opportunity to acquire a premium urban infill site quietly nestled along Kate Street in the established residential neighbourhood of West Alexander;
- Includes a 44-stall surface parking lot adding to the long term site feasibility and access;
- Ideally located less than a 5 minute walk from the Health Sciences Centre and in close proximity to downtown Winnipeg;
- On-going refurbishment of nearby properties is an encouraging gentrification neighbourhood trend; and
- Offered clear of mortgage encumbrances.
Offered for sale at a significantly reduced price of $1,495,000 ($37 PSF of building area) with all offers to be considered by the Vendor as they are received.
Please contact Colliers at 204-943-1600 for more information.
Attachments & Media
Clarise MareColliers International
|© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Winnipeg Regional Real Estate Board nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|