Catylist ID: #30406569
Industrial User/Redevelopment Opportunity - NOW PRICED
Industrial for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||30406569|
|Property Subtypes:||Free-Standing, Other|
|Building Size (RSF):||65,300 SF|
|Gross Building Area:||See Agent|
|Gross Land Area:||29.40 Acres|
|Sale Price:||See Agent|
|Property Use Type:||Vacant/Owner-User|
Overview / Comments
PRECAST BUILDING FOR SALE ON 29.4 ACRES OF LAND.
Colliers National Investment Services in Winnipeg is pleased to announce that we have been retained to act as the exclusive agent in the sale of 2500 Ferrier Street in Winnipeg, Manitoba. 2500 Ferrier Street is a functional industrial asset ideally suited for a large scale user or may prove attractive for redevelopment purposes due to proximity to major ongoing mixed-use, commercial, and residential projects including North Point Centre and the Aurora community.
Offered for sale at $5,500,000 with all expressions of interest to be submitted to Colliers and considered by the Vendor as received.
1. 65,300 square foot precast building suitable for a large scale user.
2. 29.4 acre site allows for exterior storage (subject to municipal approval).
3. Heavy manufacturing facility with M2 zoning, extensive craneway system featuring 23 feet of clear ceiling height, a large column free span (approximately 70 feet), sizable loading and storage areas, and structural floor system.
4. Available far below replacement cost and features a potential future redevelopment opportunity.
5. Uses may include self storage or steel, fiberglass, lumber or other manufacturing businesses benefiting from long-run areas, craneways, and yard space.
6. Access to major commercial trucking arteries including McPhillips Street, Main Street, Murray Avenue, and the Perimeter Highway.
7. In close proximity to major ongoing mixed-use, commercial and residential development projects including North Point Centre and the Aurora community.
8. Future development of the Chief Peguis Trail extension will provide the property with enhanced profile for expansion and/or redevelopment to a higher use (flex commercial or residential).
For more information, please download the property flyer or contact Colliers at 204-943-1600.
Attachments & Media
Brian TaillieuColliers International - Brian Tailleu
Gary GoodmanColliers International
Clarise MareColliers International
|© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither WinnipegREALTORS® nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|