Catylist ID: #30645373
249 St Mary's Rd
Retail-Commercial for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||30645373|
|Property Subtypes:||Free-Standing Building, Mixed Use, Street Retail, Other|
|Building Size (RSF):||5,021 SF|
|Gross Land Area:||19,302 SF|
|Unit Price:||$293.77 PSF|
|Property Use Type:||Investment, Vacant/Owner-User|
Overview / Comments
CONDITIONALLY SOLD. Colliers International is pleased to announce that we have been retained to act as exclusive agents in the sale and lease of 249 St. Mary’s Road in Winnipeg, Manitoba. 249 St. Mary’s Road is a high exposure commercial flex asset suitable for retail, commercial service and office users seeking to establish a signature location with convenient access and parking.
Offered for sale at a list price of $1,475,000 with all offers and/or expressions of interest to be reviewed and considered by the Vendor as received.
1. Opportunity to acquire a signature retail strip centre on St. Mary’s Road in close proximity to St. Boniface Hospital, and only 5 minutes from Winnipeg’s Central Business District;
2. Efficiently designed open concept layout featuring 5,021 square feet of total area, 1,969 square feet leased to Subway, and 3,052 square feet of available area (former SNAP Fitness space);
3. 30 on-site surface parking stalls;
4. High profile and visibility including fascia and pylon signage located at the northwest corner of the property with an average traffic count of nearly 40,000 vehicles travelling past the property on a daily basis.
5. Flexible C2 zoning caters to a variety of permitted uses including retail, office and commercial services;
6. Offered clear of financial encumbrances.
Contact Colliers at 204-943-1600 for more information or download the property flyer.
Attachments & Media
Brian TaillieuColliers International - Brian Tailleu
John PrallColliers International - John Prall
|© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither WinnipegREALTORS® nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|